Ability to believe in our customer centered culture to deliver a superior customer service experience.
This is a part-time position.
The Shoe Carnival Store Associate assists customers with selecting and purchasing merchandise and offers a Surprise in Store through excellent customer service.
- Greets and interacts with customers using Total Customer Service Standards.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, including Loss Prevention guidelines to deter theft.
- Unloads truck, moves merchandise, and maintains aisles and product displays.
- Performs cashier duties as assigned.
- Customer focused, excellent communication and listening skills, ability to learn and execute the concept.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking, must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times and up to 10 pounds continuously.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
- Relocation Opportunities
Web Reference AJF/407149229-49
Posted Date Thu, 29 Sep 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Shoe Carnival. Please note Retail Jobs Market is not responsible for the application process on any external website.