To deliver desired, sustainable business outcomes and assure the integrity and continuity of our systems. This position is responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of AutoZone's enterprise customer software systems. The ideal employee will be challenged to provide solid problem solving for the development of customer applications. This includes the ability to perform tasks with little or no supervision, supporting the customers, resolving problems, and training as required.
- Participate in development, maintenance, and support roles of the systems development life cycle; roles may vary by project and assignment
- This may include, but not limited to:
- Develop, plan and/or maintain software applications and/or systems; debug, design, code, test, write specifications, roll-out software, and production support
- Technical services; software, maintenance; security operations
- Store engineering, coding based on design provided and roll-out implementation
- Accurate work planning and execution; accurate project and time tracking
- Responsible for developing software defined by code specifications and system architecture
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Typically requires four to seven years of experience based on consistently demonstrated capabilities
- Technical skills will include knowledge of software development frameworks and architectural patterns used for the development of customer applications
- Expert proficiency with the AutoZone software, architecture, and methodology
- Scripting, CSS, Eclipse/IntelliJ, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Git/SVN, Swagger experience is a plus
- Chatbot related knowledge and experience is nice to have:
- Hands-on experience in developing end-to-end conversational chat flow
- Experience in chatbot/virtual assistant development like Google Dialogflow
- Experience connecting chatbot backends with other channels such as SMS, voice, etc.
- Able to define the intents and entities based on business requirements
- Solid problem solving, domain technical and analytical skills
- Expertise in at least one technical area
- Provides technical delegation to others
Web Reference AJF/253414021-49
Posted Date Fri, 24 Jun 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of AutoZone. Please note Retail Jobs Market is not responsible for the application process on any external website.